Hey Mary, remember back on March 18th, 2008 when you tagged me to tell 5 random things about myself? No? Well you did and if I were a better blog-friend I would have seen it before right now. As pathetic as it may be, I think that was the only "tag" I've ever gotten in the cyber-world and so, even a month and a half later, I'm going to respond. Here goes, five random things about me:
1. I count my steps when I walk.
2. I conduct converstaions between myself and whoever else I want when I'm in the bathroom. Usually the shower, but sometimes even when I'm getting ready in the bathroom in the morning. I don't know why these conversations are localized to the bathroom. (NOTE: Since I have gotten married these conversations have moved inside my head as I'm still not ready for my husband to know just what a wierdy he has married.)
3. I played Barbies for the better part of eighth grade.
4. I love things that look real, but are smaller than normal size. Examples: Miniature furniture, doll food, babies.
5. When I was seven I broke some key pieces in my sister Robyn's exquisite tea-set, and lied about it. (I'm sorry Robyn, it was me! I know you know, but I had to come clean!) On the up side, I have been baptized since then so it's "all good".
Well, there you have it. Five random things about me, including one confession.
Sorry about using the word "bathroom" three times in number 2.