Thursday, March 4, 2010

I googled myself.

Today, in my boredom and also desperation to remind myself that I was interesting, I googled myself. I was surprised to find more than I expected including a 31 second snippet of me messing up a song on the guitar and asking to start over (unfortunately the person recording did not continue into the portion where I started over and, I'm sure, excelled), my facebook profile, my linkedin profile (didn't know I had one), and my old buddy--this blog.

While most of what I found about myself was, in fact, not very interesting I was refreshed to discover that this blog was, at least, semi-interesting. So I have decided to reclaim it. (It's not too late, is it?) I'm sure I've lost my one stranger-fan Rachel Teran, but I'm doing this for my peeps. Mainly myself. Keep reading.

6 comments:

The Hungry Bookworm said...

We'll follow you anywhere (almost)!

Seriously... said...

added it to my googlereader. it better be good.

;)

Seriously... said...

oh, so the other day brady tells me he googled himself a while back. and then he said, "and i saw what i was going to look like when i grew up.....except i was a fireman, which is weird because i want to be a police man" it kinda freaked me out. i'm getting an internet filter ASAP. and i told him no more googling himself.

Sarah Stout said...

Haha... I google myself occasionally. One time, I found my name linked to someone's genealogy! That was a BIG score in the temple work department, let me tell you!

LeanMom said...

Way to go Jess!
I look forward to more of this. Glad you re-discovered yourself and are willing to share.

SavageSam said...

Jessica! C'mon! All the fun we had during your last visit and this is your latest post? It is unfortunate that I was so worried about injuries and damage that I didn't take time to capture your spectacular endo in a photo. Next time. It is now OCTOBER, Conference weekend to boot. Try to put something precious here for the world to enjoy. I did like the whales on your other blog. Penny is doing better than great. It was such a joy to see her and you.