Monday, April 7, 2008

One more thing...

I have been made an April fool.

If you follow Dave's blog you may have seen his latest entry "Snoops A Mormon". Clearly, this is not true (despite the convincing pic of him reading the BOM). It was all a big joke, a big April Fool's joke. Anyway, Dave told me on about April 3rd so I missed the joke, as it was 2 days overdue. This is why I announced to a full theater on Thursday night that Snoop Dogg was indeed a Mormon. A apologize to the audience of Definitely Maybe for that falsehood (and for the crappy movie). 

2 comments:

Dave said...

man you're funny. Are you in Comic Frenzy or soemthing?

Jane said...

Jessica, that's hilarious. Snoop fooled us all.
I most definately will be at your wedding. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Can't beleive it is only in a few days. Woo hooo. Love ya girrrrl.