Monday, April 7, 2008

My final [exams, days of being single, etc.]

Hell hath no fury like a woman's...stress. Even I have been scared of myself these last few days. Hats off to Dave who has had to ask me (more than once) "Honey, what can I do to not annoy you?" only to be responded to with "Nothing!". He is so wonderful and I love him. My stress is thinning out as I finish up finals and prepare to leave for SUNNY Caifornia (I checked the weather--no rain on my wedding day!).  Anyway, I'm keeping this short-- next time I blog I will be a married woman!! On that note...

5 MORE DAYS!!!


2 comments:

Kristine said...

I am so excited for you! I sure with I could be at the wedding but Jane can represent me. haha

xoxo

Robby said...

YAY for finishing finals, and double YAY for getting married!! love you!! Robyn.