Monday, March 3, 2008

Just a Dream Away

This is a dream that Maggie had about me and Dave. She is in far-away London town and still dreaming coherently about the goings-on in this part of the world. Except that this never happened (but I'm sure it would be extremely accurate were it to actually happen):

Ok, so you and Dave were in my dream last night. It was so real. You guys owned this mountain that everyone loved to snowboard on, and you were generously going to give the deed up. There was this a-hole and this other wonderful man who wanted the mountain. The wonderful man really loved the mountain and snowboarding, and the a-hole just wanted to make money, and was going to get the deed. So during this big handing-over-the-deed ceremony Dave, in good humor, handed the a-hole the deed, tied his shoe, said thanks, took the deed back and gave it to the nice guy. I was so relieved and woke up in a panic because I had to thank you guys. I'm not sure why. But anyway, thanks!

Oh, Maggie.

2 comments:

Dave said...

yeah that sounds pretty accurate.

Maggie said...

Oh my gosh... you will never read this... but I love that you posted this! CRAP! Curse me and my temporary but regretted blog hiatus!