Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A New Leaf

Dave often asks me why I am so afraid of technology. The answer should be clearly demonstrated in my being schizo-blog-ic! I apologize to those who still surprisingly take the time to look at my blog. You must think you've hit the wrong link every time because every time you look MY PAGE IS DIFFERENT! I really feel like a moron about the whole thing, but there are so many lovely templates to choose from! So many colors! And no matter what my page still seems to look like it was done by a third grader. (No offense to third graders, many of them are lovely people). But today I turn over a new leaf. This template and color scheme is here to stay, so please, stay with me cyber world.

2 comments:

Dave said...

you're funny. someday you'll even see the benefit of digital cameras over disposable ones....

Kristine said...

i like that you change your templete often. keep it up. don't just settle.